Premium VR Account + Private Training Sessions
*PLEASE NOTE ; after 1 year your subscription will cost even less.*
3Dream Decorating Den Premium + Training package Includes the following:
- 12 month subscription to 3Dream Premium VR
- 3 private, online training sessions
- Unlimited projects
- 500 Scenes
- Unlimited clients & reports
- 4000 snapshots
- Unlimited VR360 captures
- A duration of 12 months!
- Access to our FULL catalog of products
About the Program
- Design online – anywhere, anytime
- Drag-and-drop interface is intuitive and simple to use
- Automatically updated
Snapshots & Reports
- Automatically generated design reports keep track of all items in your scene
- Print a shopping list report to take to the store
- Snapshots: save, print or email room views taken from any angle
High Quality 3D Models
3Dream uses the same technology as video games to create near photo-quality digital representations of real-world products
Real-Time 3D Navigation
Navigate anywhere in your scene using mouse and keyboard controls
Full screen, high quality snapshots, taken from any angle, can be printed, emailed or used in reports
Automatic Design Reports
Pre-formatted, editable report templates automatically record all items in your project scenes. Choose from a shopping list, image gallery, designer’s bio, and others!
With any browser use 3Dream anywhere you have access to the Internet.
Setup includes: Customer logo formatting and account set up.
Enrolment: Members not yet enrolled in the program please head to www.3dream.net
Note: 3Dream Minimum Tech Requirements
- Smooth, fluid movement and precise item placement
- Faster scene load
- Higher Quality 3D renderings and (images) for client presentations/email communications
- High quality VR 360's
- The better the connection - the better the result - the quicker the designs are completed
- Web GL capable browser (Chrome / Firefox / Microsoft Edge - in order of preference)
The CPU processor - Intel quad core i5 or better
- RAM - the more RAM the better
- The Video Card (or Graphics Adapter). This is essentially a computer within the computer, and does all the 'heavy lifting' for 3D.
- The better the video card, the better the overall experience.
- When purchasing new equipment, a "gaming computer", or at least one with a better than average video card for 3D graphics will be your best bet.
- Must be able to use a USB mouse (either wireless or wired)
- iPads/Tablets - Touch devices serve up the 2D, 3D images and VR 360 experiences created in 3Dream beautifully! Unfortunately, you cannot 'design on them' as they're currently not powerful enough to support the 'entire' 3Dream platform.